Admiralty Head, WA Lighthouse

This cute Cape Cod lighthouse on Whidbey Island, Washington was moved a short distance in 1903 as the Army needed it's spot.  It was used as a non-commissioned officer's quarters and eventually a clinic.  It was dismantled in 1928 and used to build a house; the tower was used as it's cupola.  A new lighthouse was built in the same area.  The original lighthouse was also known as Red Bluff Lighthouse and Admiralty Head but only Admiralty Head eventually.  Approx. 4.5 x 3.5 x 5-6".  This replica sits on an unattached wood base and comes in a tin (slightly dented) with cert.      

Admiralty Head, WA Lighthouse
Click To Enlarge
  • Item #: CCM13652
  * Marked fields are required.
Qty*
Price $60.00
Availability In-Stock